Kubota Australia & Holmesglen Partnership
March 11, 2021
Civil/building construction and associated businesses continue to drive the Victorian economy. High performance machinery and people are some of the essential elements to this growth. Kubota Australia’s machinery is used in every project area, every day. As you know matching people to the right machinery requires careful assessment of an individual’s attitudes, energy and work skills.
This is where Holmesglen’s training programs fit in. Kubota Australia have partnered with Holmesglen Institute to provide state-of-the-art equipment for your machinery ticket training needs for Excavator, Skid-Steer and Front-End Loader.
Trained operators are:
- More productive
- Have less downtime
Holmesglen, home of the Victorian Tunneling Centre, is your gateway to training in Civil Construction and, if you need it, Tunneling Operations. It offers a wide range of training programs and services in Civil Construction, Industrial Skills-License to Perform High Risk Work Training / Assessment and Verification of Competency for Plant and Equipment Operations.
KUBOTA – Proudly supplies Earth-Moving Equipment to the Victorian Tunneling Centre
HOLMESGLEN – Proudly supplies Great Facilities, Experience Trainers
TOGETHER = Great Outcomes.
(but not limited too)
- Cert III in Civil Construction (General / Tunneling streams)
- Traffic Management (Control Traffic Stop & Slow Bat & Implementation of Traffic Management Plans)
- Excavator / Skid Steer Loader / Front End Loader / Roller Compactor Operator Tickets.
- Verification of Competency for Plant Operations
- Operator Refresher Training
- Load & Unload Plant / Load Restraint / Chain of Responsibility
- Cert IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Overhead Bridge & Gantry Crane
- Elevated Work Platforms
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space Entry (Skill Set)
- Forklift & Forklift Refresher Training
- Verification of Competency for Operators
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- HSR Initial & HSR Refresher Courses
- Health & Safety for Managers
- Cert IV in Work Health & Safety
- Diploma in Work Health & Safety
- Legislative OH&S Compliance Audits
For all your training needs/enquiries contact:
Education Manager Civil Construction & Tunneling CEI
Phone: 03 920 951 82
Business Development Consultant
Civil Construction & Victorian Tunneling Centre Training Services
Phone: 03 920 953 49
Mobile: 0417 779 906