- RotaFlow spreading system.
- Fully automatic weighing system with unique reference sensor.
- FlowPilot for quick and easy adjustment.
- Easy border spreading systems are available.
- ISOBUS 11783 compatible for easy plug and play.
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
- Continuous dynamic “online – calibration” with high frequency communication signal.
- Kubotas unique reference sensor technology: all negative influences are automatically corrected and eliminated, ensuring utmost spreading accuracy even on hill sides. The Kubota reference sensor gives you absolute accuracy, because every kilo counts!
- Load cells in combination with the unique reference sensor:
– Auto calibrating and continuous weighing system
– Automatic correction on slopes
– Automatic correction of shocks, even on rough terrain
– Automatic speed related dosing system
– No calibration test needed
- Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed! Save costs and increase quality!
FlowPilot: Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The compact FlowPilot ‘dashboard’ gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Kubotas spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirement.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The RotaFlow 6 step checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions:
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
4. Select spreading table
5. Select field settings
6. Adjust FlowPilot system
- Kubota offers the TrimFlow systemborder spreading plate for border spreading. The TrimFlow can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI), indicates which border spreading device is active.
- ISOBUS intelligence: Standard on Our Weighing Spreaders
You are ensured of the ISOBUS compatibility from tractor to the spreader and spreader to tractor, meaning that all data collection from your spreader is centralised and can be easily transferred to your (tractor) terminal in your tractor cabin. Easy plug and play!
- IsoMatch Tellus GO: The IsoMatch Tellus GO is a Universal Terminal. This multifunctional one-screen terminal has been developed for fast and simple control of any ISOBUS implement, giving the farmer a ‘custom made’ experience as it suits all needs for simple and efficient handling of farming machinery and tasks.
- IsoMatch Tellus terminal: The IsoMatch Tellus is the first Universal Terminal with the capability to view and operate 2 different ISOBUS interfaces at once. This allows for example direct control of 2 implements at the same time for continuous observation of a camera view, without switching screen.
– Large 12.1″ colour touch-screen
– Intuitive operation
– Basic DOC registration program to save operational information directly to USB
– Four USB slots for easy data exchange, wireless USB stick or USB to serial cable for additional sensors
– Build in PDF reader
– RS232 connection for GPS receivers or sensors
– Internet connection via a wireless USB stick or router
– Integrated web browser
Standard and Optional Equipment
- Central Hydraulic Drive as option available for the DSX/DSX-W ISOBUS.
- Easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option available. Simple to fit!
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the RotaFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the DSX/DSX-W spreader.
- Centre gear box with 2 input shafts for high and low disc speed settings is standard equipment of the DSX/DSX-W spreader.
- Hopper emptying kit is standard to easy get the last fertiliser out of your hopper.
- Long life time LED lighting set, are standard on the DSX and DSX-W GEOSPREAD spreader.
- The mud guards protect the spreading disc against mud, water etc.
DSX-W ISO Specifications
|Hopper capacity (L)||1875||2550||3225||3900|
|Filling height (cm)||120||139||158||177|
|Filling width (cm)||284||284||284||284|
|Empty weight (kg)||705||735||765||795|
|Spread width (m)|
*Depending on fertiliser type
|12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*||12 - 45 (54)*||12 - 45 (54)*|