- The wedge shaped cutterbar is adjustable through a large setting range which enables short stubble cuts in meadows and pastures and longer stubble in long stemmed field crops.
- Krone mowers feature a large overlap between discs that turn away from each other, which results in stripeless cuts.
- This system suspends the mower in it’s centre of gravity and guides it on two arms to maintain a uniform ground pressure across the entire working width. Uniform ground pressure means higher quality and consistent forage.
- Adjustable suspension springs ensure the ground pressure is always optimal and the mower bed glides smoothly. This mechanical system ensures the mower lifts up and is pushed back down without any bounce.
- Krone’s wedge shaped cutterbar has been designed to guide the crop into the mower blades while also rolling over any ground contours.
- Mower’s need to be built tough as they encounter all conditions in the field. Krone’s fully welded one piece construction provides a resilience unmatched by many competitors.
- Satellite gears are a Krone development which has proven themselves since 1989. Massive spur gears ensure positive mesh, slow speed, and efficient power transmission across every disc.
- Krone’s Cutterbars feature Lifetime Oil Filling! No Grease nipples! No oil changes! Maximise your time in the field with the ingenious design which ensures the minimal oil contamination giving your Mower a longer life.
- When the disc hits an obstacle, the shear pin breaks and the disc threads up on the threaded drive shaft and moves out of the way of it’s neighbouring discs, which continue to spin without damage.
- When opening up a field, turning on the headland or cutting around bends, corners and in angles. The trailed EasyCut mower with side-mounted drawbar and swivel gearbox gives you the flexibility of agile mowing.
- All krone mowers a built to stand the test of time, with only the higest quality components used you can be sure that your Krone mower is built to last.
- All of Krone’s mowers feature Quick change blades. This system allows blades to be changed simply within seconds using a tool supplied by Krone in the field, hassle free!
- Krone extracts the best quality output from its mowers using the optimum disc speed. This is achieved using the satellite gear system which requires less power saving you fuel and wear on the mower internals.
- Krone mowers use strong gearboxes with shafts and clutches instead of belts. This strong direct drive ensures the highest productivity and less down time.
- Equipped with Polyuerethane rollers as standard for the gentlest of crop conditioning. Optional steel rollers are available for 3.2m mowers only.
- Standard with Top roller drives on all roller conditioner mowers ensures constant feeding through both drive rollers.
- The biggest contact area between the rollers due to the large 250mm diameter rollers ensuring optimal conditioning.
- Steel rollers available as an option on 3.2m mowers only.
|EasyCut 2800 CRI||EasyCut 3200 CRI||EasyCut 3210 CRI|
|Work width||2,710 mm||3,140 mm||3,140 mm|
|Transport width||2,565 mm||3,000 mm||3,000 mm|
|Weight||1,720 Kg||1,900 Kg||1,920 Kg|
|No. of discs||4||5||5|
|No. of top hats||2||2||2|
|Polyurethane roller conditioner||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Rotor diameter||2 x 250 mm||2 x 250 mm||2 x 250 mm|
|Upper roller drive||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Tyre size||15.0/55 -17/10 PR||15.0/55 -17/10 PR||15.0/55 -17/10 PR|
|Power requirement||85 HP||100 Hp||100 Hp|
|PTO speed standard||540 rpm||540 rpm||540 rpm|
|PTO speed optional||1000 rpm||1000 rpm||1000 rpm|
You might also be interested in
EasyCut 3210/4013/6210 CV