- Adjustable track width for greater flexibility and superior stability when tackling even the toughest jobs.
- Two Pattern Selection System offers the flexibility to choose between ISO or SAE pattern to suit the individual operators needs.
- Pedal operated boom swing for easy operation and operator convenience. Equipped with a swing angle of 60° allowing the operator to dig a straight trench along any wall.
- Full open bonnet layout provides easy access for daily inspection and maintenance.
- Protected bucket hoses built into the dipper arm eliminate damage during operation.
- Front pin bushings increase life of wear components.
- Powered by a 10.3HP Kubota engine renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and maximum performance.
- Bucket breakout force of 1000kg provides the power to get the job done.
- Generous operator space ensures superior comfort during those long hours.
|Type of ROPS||N/A|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||10.3 (7.7) / 2050|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||10.1 (7.5) / 2050|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||2750|
|Overall height (mm)||2230|
|Overall width (mm)||860 / 700|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||150|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||21|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||21|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||1000|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||460|
|Drive system||Travel speed (km/h)||2.0 / 4.0|
|Max. traction force (kgf)||770|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||900|
|Crawler length (mm)||1230|
|Shoe width (mm)||180|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||0.25|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||8.3|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||55|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||60|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||700 / 860|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||200|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||200|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||180|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||12.5 / 17.0|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||12|
|Operating weight (kgs)||1000|
|Operator weight (canopy) (kgs)||-|