- Powered by a reliable Kubota 30 PTO horsepower.
- In-line shifting pattern enables easy range shifting from low, medium to high. The shift is also conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for simple operation.
- Infinite mechanical cruise control lever keeps speed constant and controlled.
- Sleek and slanted hood provides a greater field of vision. Visibility is also enhanced with new multiple headlamps when in dark and inclement weather conditions. The one-piece front hood can be fully opened for easier access to the engine to make routine inspections and maintenance a breeze.
- Features a spacious operator platform with a semi-flat design making it easier to get on and off.
- Contoured seat is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue, even after long hours of operation.
- 4-wheel drive models come equipped with a smooth, easy-turn, integral power steering.
- An ample 38-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
Front End Loader
- LA524 Front Loader with curved boom design is specially designed to handle the big tasks, providing improved lifting power and height as well as exceptional durability.Optional with this model.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- This feature allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This will help prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and will make pallet handling smooth and easy.
- Thanks to Kubota’s innovative attaching/detaching system, you can attach and detach mounting pins and As a result, you can move from job to job with greater efficiency. Boom-mounted loader stands make access easy and allow the loader to stand alone when detached.
- BH77 Backhoe is performance-matched with the L3800 to deliver more power and greater capacity. And, thanks to the full-flat deck, the backhoe delivers optimal legroom for maximum operator comfort.
- The new curved boom offers greater digging capacity as well as easier operation and better visibility.
- All of the hoses are tucked away in the backhoe arm for enhanced protection and a streamlined design.
- BH77’s quick attach/ detach mounting system makes attaching and detaching the backhoe a snap so you can quickly move on to your next job.
L3800HD Loader Specifications
L3800HD Back Hoe Specifications
|Engine||Type||Indirect injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel||Indirect injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel|
|Engine gross power HP (kW)||37.4 (27.9)||37.4 (27.9)|
|Engine net power HP (kW)||35.9 (26.8)||35.9 (26.8)|
|PTO power HP (kW)||31.5 (23.5)||30.0 (22.4)|
|No. of cylinders||3||3|
|Bore & stroke (mm)||87 x 102.4||87 x 102.4|
|Total displacement (cm³)||1826||1826|
|Rated speed (rpm)||2700||2700|
|Battery||12V, RC: 123 min, CCA: 490 A||12V, RC: 123 min, CCA: 490 A|
|Alternator||12V, 40A||12V, 40A|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||38||38|
|PTO||Rear PTO type||Live-continuous running||Live-continuous running|
|Hydraulic||Lift control type||Position control||Position control|
|Main pump capacity (L/min)||25.7||25.7|
|PS pump capacity (L/min)||14.5||14.5|
|3-point hitch||Category I||Category I|
|Lift capacity at lift points (kg)||906||906|
|Lift capacity 24 in. behind lift points (kg)||651||651|
|System pressure kgf/cm² (MPa)||160 (15.7)||160 (15.7)|
|Travelling System||Transmission||Gear shift, 8 forward and 4 reverse||Hydrostatic transmission, 3 range speed|
|Steering||Integral type power steering||Integral type power steering|
|Brake||Wet disc type||Wet disc type|
|Clutch||Dry type dual stage||Dry type single stage|
|Tyre size||AG (Standard) Front||7-16||7-16|
|AG (Standard) Rear||11.2-24||11.2-24|
|Turf (Optional) Front||212/80-D15||212/80-D15|
|Turf (Optional) Rear||355/80-D15||355/80-D15|
|Industrial (Optional) Front||27 x 8.50-15||27 x 8.50-15|
|Industrial (Optional) Rear||15-19.5 R4||15-19.5 R4|
|Travelling speed with standard AG tyres||Forward (km/h)||1.7 - 21.2||0.0 - 22.7|
|Reverse (km/h)||2.4 - 7.6||0.0 - 20.5|
|Dimensions||Overall length (w/o 3P) mm||2700||2700|
|Overall width (min. tread) mm||1400||1400|
|Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS) mm||2330||2330|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||340||340|
|Front tyre tread (mm)||1095||1095|
|Rear tyre tread (mm)||1115 / 1195 / 1290||1115 / 1195 / 1290|
|Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) m||2.5||2.5|
|Weight (with ROPS) kg||1205||1210|
|Matching Tractor||L3200 / L3800|
|Maximum Lift Height (Pivot Pin) mm||2394|
|Clearance with bucket dumped (mm)||1795|
|Reach@maximum height (Dumping Reach) mm||589|
|Maximum Dump Angle (deg.)||40|
|Reach with bucket on ground (mm)||1796|
|Maximum Roll Back Angle (deg.)||45|
|Digging Depth (mm)||288|
|Overall Height in Carrying Position (mm)||1427|
|Lift Capacity (500 mm Forward, Max Height) kg||400|
|Bucket Roll-Back Force (Max Height) N||5259|
|Bucket Roll-Back Force (1500 mm) N||7903|
|Bucket Roll-Back Force (Ground Level) N||9084|
|Raising Time (Rated Flow) sec.||3.3|
|Lowering Time (Rate Flow) sec.||2.1|
|Bucket Dumping Time (Rated Flow) sec.||1.4|
|Bucket Roll-Back Time (Rated Flow) sec.||1.7|
|Matching Tractor||L3200 / L3800|
|Transport height (mm)||2040|
|Stabilizer spread - transport (mm)||1315|
|Stabilizer spread - operating (mm)||1753|
|Ground clearance (mm)||292|
|Digging Depth 2ft flat bottom (mm)||2349|
|Operating height fully raised (mm)||3010|
|Loading height (mm)||1680|
|Reach from swing pivot (mm)||3156|
|Swing pivot to rear axle centre line (mm)||954|
|Bucket rotation (deg.)||180|
|Angle of departure per SAW J1234 (deg.)||17.5|
|Swing arc (deg.)||180|
|Digging Force using Bucket Cylinder (kgf)||1552|
|Digging Force using Dipperstick Cylinder (kgf)||993|