- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency
- Synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 12 Forward and 12 Reverse speeds, including 4 creep speed.
- Standard with a 540/540E hydraulic independent PTO, to increase productivity.
- Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
- M-Series hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine, shortening the oil flow path and increasing efficiency. Shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth with Kubota’s new and improved hydraulic shuttle. A column-mounted lever with left-hand operation makes shifting simple.
- Bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
- Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
- Digital LED panel makes viewing vital functions on this tractor clear and easy.
Front End Loader
- Optional LA1153E Kubota front end loader offers increased lifting power that’s perfect for farm use, and a fully integrated design with slanted boom to match the tractor’s hood. This sleek design also increases visibility and clearer sight lines to the bucket and loader sides.
- Sturdy, thick steel frame features no braces or connectors, making it quick and easy to attach the loader as well as offering increased visibility.
- Hydraulic tubes are neatly tucked inside the loader boom, better protecting the tractor hydraulics and offering increased operator visibility.
- Attach or detach the front loader in moments without the use of tools. The boom stands and mounting pins make this task a snap, allowing an extra measure of productivity and tractor versatility.
- Hydraulic self-levelling valve allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This helps prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and also makes pallet handling smooth and easy.
- QVX26 Mechanical Self Level Loader option available enabling the operator to keep the bucket level to the ground.
M7040 Loader Specifications
|Type||E-CDIS, Direct Injection||E-CDIS, Direct Injection||E-CDIS, Direct injection, liquid cooled diesel|
|No. of cylinders||4||4||4|
|Engine net power HP (kW)||68 (50.7)||68 (50.7)||68 (50.7)|
|PTO power HP (kW)||62 (46.3)||62 (46.3)||62 (46.2)|
|Total displacement (cc)||3331||3331||3331|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||90||110||70|
|Alternator||45 Amp||60 Amp||45 Amp|
|Transmission||No. of speeds||F12 / R12 (w/creep)||F12 / R12 (w/creep)||8F/8R|
|Main gear shift (8 speeds)||Fully synchronized||Fully synchronized||Fully synchronized (4 speed)|
|Hydraulic shuttle||Standard, Dash-mounted||Standard, Column mounted lever||Standard|
|Max. travelling speed @ max. engine RPM Km/h||31||31||-|
|Main clutch type||Multiple wet disc||Multiple wet disc||Multiple wet discs|
|Brake type||Mechanical wet disc||Mechanical wet disc||Mechanical multi-plate wet disc|
|Mechanical differential lock||Rear standard & front Limited Slip Differential||Rear standard & front Limited Slip Differential||Rear standard|
|4WD clutch type||Mechanical||Mechanical||-|
|Final drive||-||-||Inboard Planetary|
|PTO||Type||Live-independent, hydraulic PTO with PTO brake, wet clutch||Live-independent, hydraulic PTO with PTO brake, wet clutch||Live-independent, hydraulic PTO with PTO brake, multi-plate wet clutch|
|Speed (rpm)||540 / 540E||540 / 540E||540|
|Hydraulics||Pump capacity (3-Point Hitch) (L/min)||41.6||41.6||43.9|
|3-Point Hitch||Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic stabilizers||Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic stabilizers||Telescopic stabilizers, turn-buckle-type lift rod|
|3-Point Hitch Category||I / II||I / II||I / II|
|3-Point Hitch Control system||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mixed control||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mixed control||Position|
|3-Point Hitch Lift capacity at 24 in. behind lift point (kg)||1500||1500||1500|
|Cylinder type||Two external cylinders||Two external cylinders||-|
|No. of standard remote valves||2 (SCD, S/D Acting), 3rd & flow control valve optional||2 (SCD, S/D Acting), 3rd & flow control valve optional||1 (2nd, 3rd optional)|
|Other features||4WD drive system||Bevel gear type||Bevel gear type||-|
|Steering||Hydraulic power steering||Hydraulic power steering||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Hood type||Full open, slanted type||Full open, slanted type||-|
|Pedal type||Hanging type||Hanging type||-|
|Deck type (ISO-mounted w/ rubber mat)||Semi-flat||Full-flat||Semi-flat|
|Fender shape||Wide, round||Wide, round||-|
|Standard tyre size||Standard Front||9.5 x 24||9.5 x 24||9.5-24 R1|
|Standard Rear||16.9 x 30||16.9 x 30||16.9-30 R1|
|Option (vineyard) Front||-||-||-|
|Option (vineyard) Rear||-||-||-|
|Dimensions & weight||Overall length (mm)||3445||3445||3500|
|Overall height (top of ROPS/CAB) (mm)||2470||2545||2470|
|Overall width (Minimum, ROPS/CAB) (mm)||1860||1860||1860|
|Crop clearance (Front Axle)||430||430||500|
|Front tread width (mm)||1420-1520||1420-1520||1420,1520|
|Rear tread width (mm)||1420-1720||1420-1720||1420-1720|
|Turning Radius (w/o brake) (m)||3.6||3.6||3.7|
|Tractor weight (kg)||2180||2440||2090|
|Tractor applications||M6040 & M7040|
|Boom Cylinder Fulcrum||Height position | Power position|
|Maximum Lift Height (Pivot pin) (mm)||3370 | 2977|
|Clearance w/Attachment Dump (mm)||2577 | 2172|
|Reach @ Maximum Height (mm)||357 | 811|
|Maximum Drop Angle (degrees)||43 | 60|
|Reach w/Attachment on Ground (mm)||1947|
|Maximum Rollback Angle (degrees)||43|
|Digging Depth (When Bucket is Level) (mm)||134 | 111|
|Overall Height in Carry Position (mm)||1573|
|Material Bucket Width/capacity (Heaped) (m³)||0.55|
|Lift Capacity (Bucket Centre) (kg)||1055 | 1150|
|Raising Time to Full Height w/out Load (seconds)||4.7|
|Lowering time w/out Load (powerdown) (seconds)||3.5|
|Attachment Rollback Time (seconds)||3.0|
|Attachment Dumping Time (seconds)||2.7|