- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Hydraulic Shuttle transmission is designed to keep you moving and productive with synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range.
- 4WD works with Kubota’s mechanical wet disc brake system to offer safe and effortless stoppage automatically.
- Kubota has engineered these models specifically for those who work in vineyards, orchards or anywhere else that might require a narrow and compact tractor with M-Series power.
- Kubota’s exclusive Bi-Speed Turn feature rotates the front wheels at a rate of speed nearly twice that of the rear wheels whenever the front wheels exceed a turning angle of about 30 degrees. The result is a smoother, tighter turn, allowing you to turn into an adjacent crop row on your first attempt.
- Whether you’re trying to beat the heat on a hot summer day, or stay cozy during the chill of winter, the deluxe air conditioner/ heater puts you in charge of the climate.
- All narrow cab models feature an air-conditioned cab that keeps the operator comfortable while on the job.
|Type||E-CDIS, Direct Injection||E-CDIS, Direct Injection||E-CDIS, Direct Injection|
|No. of cylinders||4||4||4|
|Engine net power HP (kW)||85.5||85.5||83.7 (62.4)|
|PTO power HP (kW)||76||76||76.0 (56.6)|
|Total displacement (cc)||3769||3769||3769|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||60||76||70|
|Air cleaner||-||-||Dry, dual-element|
|Alternator (Amp)||45||60||60 (80 option)|
|Transmission||No. of speeds||F15 / R15 (w/ creep||F15 / R15 (w/ creep)||F12 / R12 (w/ creep)|
|Main gear shift||5 / Fully synchronised||5 / Fully synchronised||4 / Fully synchronised|
|Max. speed (km/h)||33.4||33.4||-|
|Main clutch type||Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc||Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc||Multi-plate wet disc|
|Brake type||Hydraulic wet discs, 4 wheel braking||Hydraulic wet discs, 4 wheel braking||Mechanical multi-plate wet discs|
|Mechanical differential lock||Rear mechanical standard||Rear mechanical standard||Rear mechanical standard|
|4WD clutch type||Electro-hydraulic||Electro-hydraulic||Electric-hydraulic|
|Four wheel braking||-||-||Standard|
|PTO||Type||Live-independent PTO, electro-hydraulic clutch||Live-independent PTO, electro-hydraulic clutch||Hydraulic independent PTO with PTO brake, wet disc|
|Hydraulics||Pump capacity (3-Point Hitch) (L/min)||61||61||61|
|3-Point Hitch||Rigid lower link ends||Rigid lower link ends||Telescopic stabiliser|
|3-Point Hitch Category||I (II link ends)||I (II link ends)||Cat. I, II (link ends)|
|3-Point Hitch Control system||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mixed control|
|3-Point Hitch Lift capacity at 24 in. behind lift point (kg)||-||-||1800|
|3-Point Hitch Lift capacity at link end (kg)||2300||2300||2300|
|No. of standard remote valves||2 standard (3rd & flow control valve optional)||2 standard (3rd & flow control valve optional)||2 (3rd and flow control valve optional)|
|Other features||4WD drive system||-||-||Bevel gear type|
|Steering||Hydrostatic power steering||Hydrostatic power steering||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Hood type||Full-open, slanted, steel||Full-open, slanted, steel||One-Piece full-open, slanted|
|Deck type (ISO-mounted)||-||-||Semi-flat|
|Panel type||Electronic||Electronic||LED electronic panel w/ LCD readout (mph & PTO speed)|
|Standard tyre size||Standard Front||280 / 70R18||280 / 70R18||280 / 70R18|
|Standard Rear||380 / 70R24||380 / 70R24||-|
|Rear Crawler||Width (mm)||-||-||300|
|Lug height (mm)||-||-||40|
|Grounding pressure (psi kg/cm²)||-||-||4.12 (0.29)|
|Rocking angle (degrees)||-||-||+10 / -10|
|Dimensions & weight||Overall length (mm)||3620||3620||3675|
|Overall height (top of steering) (mm)||1460||-||-|
|Overall height (top of CAB) (mm)||-||2310||2340|
|Overall width (Minimum) (mm)||-||-||1370|
|Crop clearance (Drawbar Bracket) (mm)||325||325||360|
|Front tread width (mm)||1150||1150||1045|
|Rear tread width (mm)||1066||1066||1070|
|Turning Radius (w/o brake) (m)||3.5||3.5||4.0|
|Tractor weight (kg)||2305||2460||3000|