- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Kubota has engineered these models specifically for those who work in vineyards, orchards or anywhere else that might require a narrow and compact tractor with M-Series power.
- Kubota’s exclusive Bi-Speed Turn feature rotates the front wheels at a rate of speed nearly twice that of the rear wheels whenever the front wheels exceed a turning angle of about 30 degrees. The result is a smoother, tighter turn, allowing you to turn into an adjacent crop row on your first attempt.
- Due to the Power Krawler’s larger rear footprint, the weight of the tractor is dispersed more evenly, offering better flotation, less compaction and less damage to soil.
- The Power Krawler’s left and right crawlers oscillate independently. This means that both tracks can flexibly traverse bumpy surfaces, keeping both sides of the tractor in contact with the ground at all times.
- Whether you’re trying to beat the heat on a hot summer day, or stay cozy during the chill of winter, the deluxe air conditioner/ heater puts you in charge of the climate.
- All narrow cab models feature an air-conditioned cab that keeps the operator comfortable while on the job.
|Type||E-CDIS, Direct Injection||E-CDIS, Direct Injection||E-CDIS, Direct Injection|
|No. of cylinders||4||4||4|
|Engine net power HP (kW)||85.5||85.5||83.7 (62.4)|
|PTO power HP (kW)||76||76||76.0 (56.6)|
|Total displacement (cc)||3769||3769||3769|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||60||76||70|
|Air cleaner||-||-||Dry, dual-element|
|Alternator (Amp)||45||60||60 (80 option)|
|Transmission||No. of speeds||F15 / R15 (w/ creep||F15 / R15 (w/ creep)||F12 / R12 (w/ creep)|
|Main gear shift||5 / Fully synchronised||5 / Fully synchronised||4 / Fully synchronised|
|Max. speed (km/h)||33.4||33.4||-|
|Main clutch type||Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc||Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc||Multi-plate wet disc|
|Brake type||Hydraulic wet discs, 4 wheel braking||Hydraulic wet discs, 4 wheel braking||Mechanical multi-plate wet discs|
|Mechanical differential lock||Rear mechanical standard||Rear mechanical standard||Rear mechanical standard|
|4WD clutch type||Electro-hydraulic||Electro-hydraulic||Electric-hydraulic|
|Four wheel braking||-||-||Standard|
|PTO||Type||Live-independent PTO, electro-hydraulic clutch||Live-independent PTO, electro-hydraulic clutch||Hydraulic independent PTO with PTO brake, wet disc|
|Hydraulics||Pump capacity (3-Point Hitch) (L/min)||61||61||61|
|3-Point Hitch||Rigid lower link ends||Rigid lower link ends||Telescopic stabiliser|
|3-Point Hitch Category||I (II link ends)||I (II link ends)||Cat. I, II (link ends)|
|3-Point Hitch Control system||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mixed control|
|3-Point Hitch Lift capacity at 24 in. behind lift point (kg)||-||-||1800|
|3-Point Hitch Lift capacity at link end (kg)||2300||2300||2300|
|No. of standard remote valves||2 standard (3rd & flow control valve optional)||2 standard (3rd & flow control valve optional)||2 (3rd and flow control valve optional)|
|Other features||4WD drive system||-||-||Bevel gear type|
|Steering||Hydrostatic power steering||Hydrostatic power steering||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Hood type||Full-open, slanted, steel||Full-open, slanted, steel||One-Piece full-open, slanted|
|Deck type (ISO-mounted)||-||-||Semi-flat|
|Panel type||Electronic||Electronic||LED electronic panel w/ LCD readout (mph & PTO speed)|
|Standard tyre size||Standard Front||280 / 70R18||280 / 70R18||280 / 70R18|
|Standard Rear||380 / 70R24||380 / 70R24||-|
|Rear Crawler||Width (mm)||-||-||300|
|Lug height (mm)||-||-||40|
|Grounding pressure (psi kg/cm²)||-||-||4.12 (0.29)|
|Rocking angle (degrees)||-||-||+10 / -10|
|Dimensions & weight||Overall length (mm)||3620||3620||3675|
|Overall height (top of steering) (mm)||1460||-||-|
|Overall height (top of CAB) (mm)||-||2310||2340|
|Overall width (Minimum) (mm)||-||-||1370|
|Crop clearance (Drawbar Bracket) (mm)||325||325||360|
|Front tread width (mm)||1150||1150||1045|
|Rear tread width (mm)||1066||1066||1070|
|Turning Radius (w/o brake) (m)||3.5||3.5||4.0|
|Tractor weight (kg)||2305||2460||3000|