- Solid and hollow tines available.
- 2-speed gearbox achieves a hole pattern to suit all tine configurations.
- Rear roller can be elevated for hollow tine operations, ensuring cores aren’t compacted and difficult to harvest.
- Rear roller can be lowered onto the playing surface during solid tine operations to provide a level finish.
- Tool-free coring depth adjustment.
- Up to 1872 M2/h @ 1.6km/h.
|Drive||PTO shaft from tractor (400 RPM)|
|Tines diameter||10mm - 17mm|
|Core spacing (pitch)||42mm - 130mm|
|Speed||0.5km/h - 1.6km/h|
|Tractor hp||18hp min|